Are you a professional body that wants to increase the range of services you offer to your members? Do you want to move some of the services you offer online but are concerned about cost?
Continuous Professional Development is changing. Gone are the days when just counting CPD activities was enough, what matters now is that individuals are able to demonstrate a commitment to their development and evidence the impact CPD has had on their practice. Capturing that impact on paper is difficult. An e-portfolio makes it easier through providing greater inter activity.
We have a worked with a full range of professional bodies of all sizes in the UK and internationally, from ones with less than 250 members to others with more than half a million students, to enable them to provide their members with a range of tools to help them plan and capture their CPD
Just some of the tools we have developed include;
- Planned Pathways on key topics to help members plan their CPD
- Pushing a record of a CPD event that a member attends, into their CPD record
- Inviting others to verify professional records and CPD activity
- Managing applications for accreditation from the professional body online
- Creating multiple reports from one CPD record.
Our distinctive offer is that we are able use these tools to handcraft each site to meet the specific needs of our partner professional bodies.
If you want to find out more we are holding a series of one hour online interactive workshops in which we will present our work and you will have an opportunity to ask questions.
The workshops will take place on;
- Monday 20th March at 11.00 a.m.
- Wednesday 29th March at 9.00 a.m.
- Friday 4th April at 11.00 a.m.
If you want to book a place please complete the form below.