We have a strong reputation for developing online CPD systems and we are currently working with 12 professional bodies in the UK and Ireland.
Over the years we have continuously improved our CPD sites and they continue to be recognised as being at the forefront of innovatory practice. In 2015 we received a prestigious Learning Award for the refresh of the Society and College of Radiographers CPDnow site.
The success of all our sites is measured by the level of engagement of members of the professional bodies with CPD and the benefits it provides to the professional body itself.
- Our sites encourage engagement in a number of ways.
- They are easy to use;
- There are novel ways to help members plan their CPD;
- Members can quickly get to the sections they need to complete
- They help members to capture CPD when it naturally occurs in the workplace
- One CPD record can be used in multiple ways
- Members can quickly see how much CPD activity they have undertaken
- Members can be progress through by having their skills accredited.
The benefits to the professional body are also numerous. They can promote their CPD activities through providing links to the professional body’s’ courses and resources. There are a number of tools that support the auditing of members CPD activity and members are encouraged to progress in the professional body.