We work with a number of professional bodies who require members/students to produce a record of their practice experience alongside any examinations they may be required to take. This record is usually a mixture evidence that specific learning objectives have been met alongside a calculation of actual time spent in practice.
- A digital log offers lots of benefits to professional bodies;
- Increase the engagement of work based supervisors, who play a key role in the assessment, by clearly showing them what they need to do.
- Reduce the number of incomplete records that need to be returned because the digital record is able to check that all the evidence that should be there is.
- Remove the need for the member/student to calculate their hours and for the professional body to check them.
- Encourage more members of the profession to improve their status in the profession by offering clear career pathways to other accreditation.
- Easily reflect the requirements of different employers without the need to print different versions of the standards where this is required.
We have experience of creating digital logs for a number of leading professional bodies of varying sizes from a few hundred students to 600,000.